The future of pallet wrapping – Call 01799 521559
Palletsock™ is the first of its kind. Instead of having to use vast amounts of excess industrial cling film to wrap your pallets, you can use Palletsock™ as a re-useable, waste free, stronger alternative.
Made from woven 500 mic polypropylene, with elasticated engineered thermoplastic ‘Power-net’ panels, Palletsock™ is the future of pallet wrapping!
What is Palletsock™?
- Palletsock™ is made of stretchable fabric that secures the pallet contents within the sock.
- Eliminates the need for disposable packaging such as stretch film.
- Palletsock™ has elasticated sections which allows it to stretch over the pallet contents
- Tougher than plastic film
- You buy, you fit and ship. Your suppliers hold for collection
Why buy Palletsock?
- Palletsock™ is eco-friendly and dramatically reduces waste
- Can reduce or eliminate the need for stretch and shrink wrap film
- Cuts down on landfill and landfill taxes
- Reduces Carbon Footprint
- Saves money. Rapid return on investment
- Better pallet content protection
- Easy to apply and remove
- Improves Health and Safety (No more Stanley Knives)
- Can carry your company logo or message
- Contents of pallets not clearly visible
- Environmentally friendly
- Less returns through transit damage
- Durable and robust over long periods of time